Filipino Express delivery market has witnessed a tremendous growth over past few years due to the infrastructural growth and development in the country which has complemented the express delivery market in the country with an escalated preference of business and consumers to transport goods in shorter amount of time. Express delivery in the Philippines has been utilized for a number of goods which include documents, financial products, electronics and several others. Due to the quick service capabilities, the demand for express services has emerged majorly in the business to business segment. The express delivery market had increased at a CAGR of over 10% during 2010-15.
According to the research report, the Philippines express delivery market will grow at a considerable CAGR rate thus reaching USD 915.0 million by 2020. Expansion in the e-commerce market and the increase in preference of business and consumers to transport goods in shorter amount of time will derive the express market in future.
“The Express delivery companies should focus on implementation of an advanced automation system which will enhance user experience, reduce the delivery time and will also remove unnecessary bottle necks and human effort in the logistics cycle” according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Companies such as LBC Express, PHL Post, 2GO and Air 21 have been few of the prominent names in the domestic express delivery market. The competition amongst the players has been majorly limited due to the presence of major player who have dominated the industry due to the development of high brand value and a sense of security amongst the Filipinos
The potential of Philippines to become the most important gateway in the Asian continent has been a lucrative opportunity for logistics companies and has led to their inception in the early years of this industry.
The latest publication on “Philippines Logistics Market Outlook to 2020 –Driven by Customized Logistics, E-commerce Activities and Changes in Freight Forwarding” provides insightful analysis of the logistic market in Philippines. The report covers various aspects such as value chain, business model, transaction volume, cargo weight handled, revenue generated by Logistic market, Express delivery market, third party logistics, E-commerce logistic, Filipino Freight Forwarding and Balikbayan Box Market. The report provides segmentation by road freight, sea freight, warehousing, air freight and value added services; by B2B and B2C clients; cold chain logistics; and by international and domestic express delivery market. The provides market share and competitive landscape of major players operating in Third Party Logistic, Express delivery logistic, Air Freight logistic, Sea freight logistic market of Philippines. The report will aid domestic and International logistics players, government, airline companies, third party logistics players and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the logistics industry.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Philippines logistics Market Size
- Market Segmentation by
- Philippines Logistics and Forwarding Market Segmentation
- By Type of Service
- By B2B and B2C Clients
- Philippines Warehousing and Value Added Services Market
- Market size of Warehousing market
- Value Added Services Market
- Philippines Cargo Handling Size
- Philippines E-commerce Logistics Market
- Philippines Third Party Logistics Market
- Logistics and Forwarding Market Entry Barriers
- Filipino Freight Forwarding Market
- Market Segmentation by
- by Seasonal Demand
- Balikbayan Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Market Share of Major Players in Domestic Air Freight Forwarding Market
- Market Share of Major Players in International Air Freight Forwarding
- Market Share of Major Players in Sea Freight Forwarding Market
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market Introduction
- Market Segmentation by
- Road Freight, Sea Freight and Air freight
Balikbayan Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Philippines Express Delivery Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Philippines Express Delivery Market
- Market segmentation
- By Road and Air Express
- By International and Domestic Express
- Express Delivery Market Barriers to Entry
- IT Systems Architecture in Express Delivery market
- Domestic Express Delivery Market
- International Express Delivery Market
- Philippines Express Delivery Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Market Drivers and Trends
- Philippines Logistics Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Analyst Recommendation
- Macro Economic Analysis
Companies Covered in the Report
Domestic Express Delivery players
Philippines Postal Corporation
Airfreight 2100 Inc
2 GO Express
International Express Delivery Players
Domestic Airfreight Players
2Go Express Inc.
Cargo Padala Express Forwarding Service Corp
Wide Wide World Express, Inc.
JRS Business Corporation
AA! Worldwide Logistics
Vintel Logistics Inc
International Airfreight Players
Nippon Express Philippines, Inc
Yusen Logistics Philippines, Inc.
Trans-global Consolidators, Inc.
Kintetsu World Express Philippines, Inc.
Panalpina World Transport (Philippines), Inc
Schenker Philippines, Inc.
Kuenhe & Nagel, Inc.
UPS-Delbros Transport, Inc.
Expeditors Philippines, Inc.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications