Ken Research has announced publication titled, “Institutional Construction in Portugal to 2020: Market Forecast” which provides detailed historic and forecast market value data for the institutional construction industry, including a breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
The report furnishes historical and forecast valuations of the industry using the construction output and value added methods. It is a requisite tool for companies active across the Portuguese construction value chain and for new players who consider entering the market and includes all the valuable data required by the users.
Study is the outcome of substantial market research covering the infrastructure construction industry in Portugal and furnishes a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the infrastructure construction industry in Portugal.
In the long-term, the Portugal Construction Output is projected to trend around 1.5%. Future outlook of the market looks promising.
Country’s growth plan has 5 objectives:
- Securing investment for renovation
- Human capital
- Resource efficiency
- Improving the internal market for construction
- Remaining competitive in the global industry
The institutional construction market depicts a constant rate of growth gradually and is forecasted to continue the provision of key incentives and related facilities for ensuring stability and encouraging growth.
Topics covered in The Report
- Portugal construction Industry Research Report
- Portugal Institutional Construction market
- New Institutional projects Portugal
- Portugal Construction Industry Market Players
- Portugal Infrastructure Industry Trends
- Portugal Residential Construction Sector
- Portugal Real Estate Industry Future Outlook
- Portugal Institutional Construction market Size
- Portugal Institutional Construction market share
- Portugal Institutional Construction market growth
- Portugal Institutional Construction market trends
- Portugal Institutional Construction market analysis
- Portugal Institutional Construction market future
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications