Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Wealth in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2017” which provides an analysis of the Australian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report caters the affluent market both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets by using its proprietary datasets and well examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-traditional investments such as property and commodities.
It outlines which asset classes are favored by Australian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market and identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments. Report investigates the tax landscape in Australia and future implications for investors that will bring lorals to the market.
The users of the report are enabled to:
- Evaluate their share of the Australian wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast future growth prospects using projections for the market to 2020.
- Identify their most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Australia.
- Judge their HNW proposition by comprehending how the Australian tax system impacts HNW clients.
- Review their offshore strategy by identifying HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
- There had been a remarkable regional disparity in terms of wealth distribution within Australia, with the wide majority of wealth found on the Eastern seaboard and by the end of 2016, of the approximately 18.7 million adults living in Australia, 19.1% (or 3.57 million) were recorded to be affluent.
- Australian HNW individuals are greatly revealed to property in their non-traditional investments, with real estate investment trusts of particular interest and these individuals invest offshore for a multitude of reasons, amongst which access to a wider range of investments is the main factor, though they only reckon for a comparatively small proportion of their wealth offshore.
- While stretching at a slower pace than in previous years, wealth market growth in Australia is seen to be dominated by many other developed markets to 2020, and between 2016 and 2020, liquid assets that are held by opulent individuals are expected to record a CAGR of 5.9%, representing a large opportunity for wealth managers operating in the country.
- 2017 is projected to be a turning point for the Australian wealth market, after growth descended over the past years with economic concerns accounting to a negative performance, where it is seen returning economic strength and more favorable equity market conditions are also expected to contribute to stronger retail investment savings growth, which in turn will result into a much rapid wealth growth.
- In the further years to proceed, the wealth market is definitely projected to augment leading to huge creation of wealth stock that will ultimately help the country to prosper.
Topics Covered in the Report
- Australian wealth market Research,
- Australian wealth market Research report,
- Australian wealth market size,
- HNW market of Australia,
- Australia high net worth individuals,
- Australia money remittance industry,
- Australia Payment Industry Research,
- Discretionary asset management Market Australia,
- Australia wealth management market,
- Australia retail investments market,
- Australian wealth market share,
- Australian wealth market trends,
- Australian wealth market growth,
- Australian wealth market future,
- Australian wealth market ,
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications