Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Peru, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020” which provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Peruvian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Peruvian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
The report portrays the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Peru, along with the outlines of the key regulations affecting them. It provides figures for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period and forecast period and properly analyzes the various distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Peruvian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
It gets handy to structure strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Peruvian personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it and also aids to comprehend the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Peruvian personal accident and health insurance segment.
Key Market Dynamics
- Personal accident insurance is a compulsion for people having professions such as mining and fishing i.e. which involves huge risk.
- Health insurance had a major share in overall premium of the segment in year 2013 which was further followed by personal accident insurance and El Pacifico Peruano, one of the country’s leading life and personal accident and health insurers, amplified by making a joint venture with Banmdica SA to jointly develop businesses in the Peruvian healthcare market in December 2014.
- Insurance penetration of the personal accident and health segment improved and became 0.18% in 2015.
- The segment’s growth has been an outcome of increased healthcare expenditure, changed regulatory reforms in the insurance industry and raised consumer awareness and it accounted for 9.3% of the overall insurance gross written premium in Peru in 2015.
- In 2015, further a new accident insurance policy for children was introduced by Rimac Seguros y Reaseguros in order to increase the demand for the same in the market.
- Rise in the healthcare expenditure and outbound travel are expected to expand personal accident and healthcare insurance levels ultimately leading to a huge success for this segment in the future.
Topics covered in the Report
- Global Non-life insurance industry
- Non-Life insurance sector trends Peru
- Peru General insurance regulations
- Health insurance market research Peru
- Health insurance demand Peru
- Personal Accident Insurance Industry Peru
- Personal Accident Insurance Gross Written Premium Peru
- Health Insurance Gross Written Premium Peru
- Personal Accident Insurance market Research
- Personal Accident Insurance market growth
- Personal Accident Insurance market trends
- Personal Accident Insurance market future
- Personal Accident Insurance market analysis
- Personal Accident Insurance market size
- Personal Accident Insurance market ,
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications