- Facilities management market in the UAE is expected to gain high revenue in the future due to the developments in hospitality market.
- Rising demand for hard services due to the adoption of technologically advanced solutions is expected to assist market in growing its revenue
- Increasing alliances among players and outsourcing of specialized services were the major factors leading to the growth of the facilities management market in the Emirates between 2011 and 2016.
The facilities management market of the UAE is also projected to grow due to the number of infrastructure projects in pipeline. The major projects which are expected to complete during the review period include Museum of the Future in Dubai, Akoya by Damac , Bluewaters Island and Abu Dhabi Mid Field Airport Terminal. UAE facility management companies, Middle East Facility Management, Soft Facility Management UAE, Hard Facility Management UAE, Market Size FM Market, New Developments Facility Management UAE, Building Management Services UAE, Facilities Management in the GCC, Property Management Market UAE,UAE United Facilities Management Company Upcoming and planned developments in the country are further anticipated to fuel the growth of revenues of facilities services providers which offer adequate resources to meet the demands of all sectors across the UAE.
The facilities management market of the country is expected to be dominated by hard services owing to the increased demand for companies offering technical services by expert personnel across various industries. The hot and humid climatic condition of the UAE is expected to drive the demand for HVAC services. Growing number of shopping malls and increasing modern retail by way of internet services is expected to raise the demand for expert personnel provided by facilities management players; thereby making retail and commercial sector contribute significant share to the market revenues in 2021.
Companies operating in the facilities management market of the country are focusing on the adoption of latest techniques that have been successful in shaping the market. The growing demand for smart solutions and more effective services by other industries have led to the expansion of advanced facilities services overtime. Smart security surveillance systems, intelligent energy-saving solutions, smart building management systems and advanced robotics are some examples of modern technology that are boosting the new level of services. Such advancements in the facilities management market have improved the level of operations for the overall industry, thus providing the required services to end users as per the ongoing demand.
Ken Research in its latest study, UAE Facilities Management Market Outlook to 2021 suggested Enova, Emrill, G4S and EFS facility services group will continue their dominance but have to face fierce competition from the counterparts. The companies in the industry have plans to develop innovative services and acquire small players.
UAE facilities management market is estimated to register a positive CAGR during 2016-2021. Growing construction industry, upcoming real estate and hotel projects, growing awareness about facilities management services will be the key drivers for the growth of the facilities management industry in the country.
Topics Covered In The Report
- UAE facility management companies,
- Middle East Facility Management,
- Soft Facility Management UAE,
- Hard Facility Management UAE,
- Market Size FM Market,
- New Developments Facility Management UAE
- Building Management Services UAE,
- Facilities Management in the GCC,
- Property Management Market UAE,
- UAE United Facilities Management Company,
- UAE Real Estate Development Facility Management,
For More Details Click On below link :
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications